Friday, March 27, 2009

Cheerleading!!!

Wow!!! She made it! MacKenzie has been cheering since she was about 3.....and now she is 14!!! OMG...The stress that comes the day of try-outs is terrible. I remember trying out when I was in HS. I don't remember being so nervous and my mom being stressed out. She probably was but I was a cheerleader for 8 years so how in the world did my mom go through this 8 times? I think MacKenzie is an awesome cheerleader. She will have a blast in High School because she likes to get involved.
Today is supposed to be Jr. High try-outs...???? Have you looked at the weather? How will someone get here from Canyon or Lubbock? Poor girls....having to wait to find out. I know the girls are nervous.....but that is a good thing. Nervousness creates adrenaline!!! I feel confident that the girls will do a great job!

No comments: