Monday, February 2, 2009

Parent Day at High School

I had a Great day with Ryan today. He wasn't real thrilled about me going to school with him today but I think he actually kinda liked me being there. He is such an awesome kid!!! He had to have gotten his intelligence from somewhere.............Where??? I was really impressed with his shop class........The Cobra! Ryan really enjoys Mr. Johnson and works very hard for him. All of his classes were good. You know Ryan is well known all over the U.S. for helping build that car? The forum that they get on, even commented about my wonderful son!!! Wow .....I'm going to miss him when he is off at school next fall.
Lauren, Ryan's girlfriend, is awesome too! I just love her to death! Her and Ryan are so cute together and good for each other. Lauren's mom was with her today also! We had a great time and I will remember it forever! Thanks, Ryan for letting me follow you around today.......I love you!!!

No comments: