Monday, October 6, 2008

Mother-In-Law

I know I am not the only person in the world who has lost someone they love but wanted to say a few about my loss. My mother-in-law passed away in 2007. Wow, how time flies! I miss her so much. She was my best friend and she was always there for me! Not very many woman call their mother-in-law their best friend so......I feel very lucky! People used to ask me how I could stand living next door to my husband's mother......well, I loved it! She never bothered us unless we wanted her to. She wasn't nosey and just let us live like we wanted to. I know she is still watching over us from Heaven! "I miss you Franny....and will love you forever and will see you again one of these days!!!"

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

how sweet!! i, too, have a wonderful mother-in-law, so i can agree with what you have said!!!